The new version brings many enhancements:
- New function "Filter Not Used Compounds" in Calibration
- New export to the csv file
- Colibrick – new option to offset data
- Colibrick, U-PAD2, and Zebrick now use WinUSB driver from Microsoft
- UNI-Ruby control modules now support User Units settings
- Integration Algorithm updated to version 8.0 Rev.3.
- New dynamic label on Open button indicating use of Overlay in Chromatogram Open Dialog
- New columns “Start Value (Signal)" and "End Value (Signal)" for Peak to Valey Ratio calculation available
- New improved method of rescaling available for Peak Purity calculation in PDA extension
New control modules:
- Axcend Focus LC
- CMP Scientific - ECE-001
- Recipe EC6000
- Young In Chromass ChroZen HPLC RID-E
A detailed list of changes is available in whatsnew.
Clarity users can update to version 8.8 free of charge from here or alternatively directly from their stations.