Clarity 2.4.4 has been released 9 November 2006. This version took longer time to prepare, but it brings vast number of various improvements and fixes. Among the new features are:
- SDK (Software Development Kit)
- Chinese localization
- CE Extension for Capilary Electrophoresis
- New Control modules
- Improved Event table
- Automatic recalibration in Single mode
- Extended Export features
- New columns in Summary table
- Colored area of peaks in chromatogram
- Fill Down function for easier work with sequence table
- . . . complete version history
Go to Downloads section to get the full [obsolete link removed] or to download a [obsolete link removed].
Have a look at the Clarity 2.4.4 vs 2.4.1 manual that describes the main changes compared to the previous version.
Have a look at the updated List of controlled instruments